From Openwaterpediaseaweed that can grow very long and form kelp forests in the shallow oceans below about 20°C (68°F).
The swimmers swam right into the kelp forest as they were swimming along the coast.
- Open Water Swimming
- What Was That Group Of Things In The Open Water?
- Sea Otter Resurgence Along The California Coast
- Swimming Around The San Juan Islands
- Best Guess, Incredible Foresight, And Unbelievable Planning
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Testing Radiation With Kelp Watch 2014
- Bring Marine Awareness To City Streets With Grate Art