From OpenwaterpediaSpectral Q, an Aerial Art company that offers a unique medium of communication that is designed to build community and inspire creativity. Quigley has created over 150 Human Aerial Art images around the world on every continent and has virtually directed and coached over 100 additional images as non-commercial communications. Spectral Q has the largest body of work in this medium.
Spectral Q Mission
"I saw a need for communities to express their dreams and to address urgent issues. This unique mix of human installation, aerial photography, and political activism brings together communities to create large-scale messages for the common good. Focusing on themes of health, human rights, social justice, ecological balance, democracy, and freedom, the work strives to liberate the spirit and inspire unity and creative activation through participation."
Video of Human Aerial Art in 2012
Video of Human Aerial Art in 2013
- Spectral Q
- Everyone's Life Is A Work of Art
- The Future Acting As Stewards For The Oceans
- Dolphin Art From Shore To The Heavens
- Creating And Communicating Human Aerial Art
- Kids Ocean day - How Did They Do Aerial Art?
- The Ground Work To Do Aerial Art
- The Art Of The Spectacular On Kids Ocean Day
- Kids Ocean Day Brings Attention To Sharks
- Promoting Beautiful China On The Beach