Jamie's Swim Camp
Base camp is called The Cottage, a small home across the street from the lake, perfect for training.
A full circle around the lake is approximatley 1.2 miles.
There aree three options for sleeping:
1. First come first serve. There are 10 spots on beds and couches.
2. Sleep on the decks under the stars.
3. Local hotel within 4 miles from the Cottage.
Expected water temperatures are between 65-69°F (18-20°C).
The goal is to leave camp in better shape than you came. We will continue the tradition of our night time swim. Fun was had by all.
US$15 per person per day that will cover all food and drink including catered dinners (meat or vegetarian) and breakfast and lunch
Visitors and Guests
Families and dogs are welcome.
- Jamie's Swim Camp official website
- Jamie Patrick
- Open Water Swimming Camps And Clinics
- Camping With Ned Denison And Jamie Patrick