(Redirected from Isla Cozumel)Isla Cozumel (English: Island of the Swallows) is a stunningly gorgeous island in the Caribbean Sea off the eastern coast of Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula, opposite Playa del Carmen, and close to the Yucatán Channel. Cozumel is one of the ten municipalities (municipios) of the Mexican state of Quintana Roo. Cozumel is a tourist destination for its balnearios, scuba diving, and snorkeling. The main town on the island is San Miguel de Cozumel.
- FINA website
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Cozemel In 2013 Will Be Prelude To Rio In 2016
- What Open Water Stars Will Romain In Cozumel?
- It Will Be A Match Of Brains And Brawn In Cozumel
- Olga Kozydub Shines Between Two Stars
- Beauty And The Beast In Cozumel
- Take Your Zinc In The Open Water
- Martina Grimaldi Edges Eva Fabrian To Win In Cozumel
- Daniel Fogg Clears Things Up With Victory In Cozumel
- Martina Grimaldi Is Lucky 13 In Isla Cozumel
- Simone Beats Simone In Isla Cozumel
- Synchronicity In The Open Water
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Girls Checking Out The Boys In The Open Water
- Gelling And Packing In The Open Water
- Funneling Into The Finish
- The Colors Of Cozumel
- London Opens Door For Open Water Swimming In Japan
- Simone Ruffini Exudes Quiet Confidence In Cozumel
- Zaira Cardenas Cheerfully Taking To The Open Water
- Spittle In Swimming, Clearing The Vision
- The Champion's Path Heading Towards The Open Water
- What Is A Safety Briefing?
- Seeing Red In The Open Water. What Is A Red Card?
- High Elbows Of Elite Open Water Swimmers
- Pretty In Pink And Blue All Over
- Maurer Mixes Motherhood And Marathons
- The Enthusiasm And Passion Of The Next Generation
- Retaliation And Aggression In Open Water Competitions