The Nova Masters Swimming Program is a registered United States Masters Swimming club in Orange County, California with numerous triathletes, open water swimmers and multi-sport endurance athletes. Members are 18 and up, and swimmers vary in ability from novice to Masters World Champions in USMS.
- Emphasis is on technique improvement and race preparation for swim meets, triathlons, and open water swims. The program is outstanding for people who want to learn to swim with greater ease and efficiency.
- Private lessons and video analysis
- The Nova Masters Swimming Program welcomes business supporters both from within the current membership and from outside companies.
Coaching & Program Philosophy
- The Nova Masters has perhaps the most knowledgeable and diverse coaching staff in the country. Visit the Coaching Staff page to learn more about their background and expertise.Swimming 101 Classes – Learn HOW to do it!
- Lessons, Clinics, & Camps
Nova Satellite Membership Option
If you are a coach or swimmer, who lives far away or does not have the ability to make it to our practices, but you would like to receive our monthly practices via email, then please consider becoming a “Satellite Member.”
Video of Alternative Open Water Swimming Set
- Part 1 includes 50 swims on a 1:40 interval for a total swimming time of 1 hour 24 minutes total time
- Part 2 includes 75 swims on a 1:30 interval for a total swimming time of 1 hour 53 minutes total time
- Part 3 includes 100 swims on a 1:20 interval for a total swimming time of 2 hours 14 minutes