noun - IM or individual medley is a competitive swimming event that consists of four strokes. Usually each stroke has an equal part of the overall distance (i.e., 1/4 of the overall distance is swum in one stroke). The strokes are swum in this order: butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, and freestyle.
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Will Interleaving and IM Help You Swim Faster?
- The Personality Traits And Astrology Of Swimmers
- A Medley Of Choices For Open Water Swimmers
- When Boredom Reigns
- Katie Rowe, A Swimmer In Hollywood
- Katie Rowe, Turning Swimming Into A Career
- Toughness Wrapped In Humble Sweetness
- Katie Causes Chaos
- How Times Change In The Open Water World