Holy Grail of Swimming
Revision as of 13:56, 29 June 2013 by Admin
To date, Lewis Pugh is the only person to have achieved this feat.
Lewis Pugh 5 Oceans Swims
- Atlantic Ocean - across the English Channel in 1992
- Arctic Ocean - around the most northern point of the Island of Spitsbergen in 2005
- Southern Ocean - across Whaler's Bay in Deception Island in 2005
- Indian Ocean - across Nelson Mandela Bay in 2006 and
- Pacific Ocean - from Manly Beach through the Sydney Heads to the Sydney Opera House in 2006
Usage promulgated by Lewis Pugh circa 2006.