Revision as of 21:47, 5 June 2013 by Admin
- the 30K (19-mile) Traversée Internationale du lac St-Jean in Canada in 10 hours and 7 minutes in 1961, in 9 hours and 3 minutes in 1962 and in 8 hours and 32 minutes in 1963,
- the 36K (22.5-mile) Around-the-Island Marathon Swim in Atlantic City, USA five times from 1960 to 1964,
- the 24K (15-mile) Canadian National Exhibition race in 1961 and 1962,
- the 12.5K (8-mile) Northumberland Strait race in 1964,
- the 37K (23-mile) la Descente ou remontée du Saguenay in 6 hours and 15 minutes in 1966,
- four 16K (10-mile) Tois Riviere Swims in 1961 to 1963 in Canada,
- the 58K (36-mile) Santa Fe-Coronda race in Argentina in 1963 with two third-place finishes in 1964 and 1966,
- 45K (28-mile) Mar del Plato in Argentina,
- 42K (26 miles) in the Suez Canal in Egypt,
- 88K (54.6-mile) Hernandaras-Parana swim in Argentina and
- 32K (20-mile) Maratona del Golfo Capri-Napoli in Italy.
When the World Marathon Swimming Championships, whereby points were awarded for performance in a series of races, started in 1964, he finished second to the International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame Honour Swimmer Abou-Heif the next three years.