• Location: Harrington Sound in Palmetto Bay in Hamilton, Bermuda that includes Trunk Island, Crow Island, Rabbit Island and Collins Island
• Course: Stunningly gorgeous swim around several small islands in Harrington Sound
• Distance: 6.2 miles (10K)
• Date of Annual Race: October
• Description: Longest race in the annual Bermuda Round the Sound Swim with other 0.8K, 2K, 4K and 7.25K swims and an international field. Swim in 78°F (25.5°C) clear waters around a dramatic Caribbean coastline 650 miles east of North Carolina. Bermuda was voted the Best Island in the Caribbean/Atlantic region by Condé Nast Traveler magazine.