noun - Goggles are forms of protective plastic eye wear that enclose and protect the area surrounding the eye in order to improve vision in the water and prevent particulates, water and chemicals from entering the eyes. Many types of goggles in a variety of colors, shapes, sizes and models are also available as optical goggles or prescription goggles for those with vision problems.
Prescription goggles are designed for corrective vision while swimming. These goggles include the following:
• Polycarbonate lens
• UV protection
• Available in negative diopters -1.5 to -8
• Interchangeable nose-piece
- Hipster Open Water Swimming Goggles
- Clearly Seeing In The Open Water
- Groovy Grazing With Goggles Galore
- Foggle, Offering Of The Year
- Turning The Aquatic Mammalian Instincts On
- You Know You Are A Triathlete If...
- What Swimmers Have Swedish Lids?
- Twins Chris And Matt Hales Create Goggles For Guppies
- Mandy Lebides From No Goggles To Freedom
- In An Emergency, Grab Your Swimsuit And Goggles
- Cool Old-School Goggles For Open Water Swimmers
- Doug McConnell Digs Deep vs. A Zillion Little Barbs
- Equipment Advances On Land And In The Water
- Reflection Upon Open Water Swimming
- Swimsuit, Goggles, Swim Cap And Tape
- Golden Rules of Open Water Swimming
- The Power Of Observation
- Why Open Water Swimmers Get Slimy, Slick And Slithery
- Sting Stopper Does The Trick For Diana Nyad
- Within 50 Years Will It Be Crossed?
- The Most Useful Swimming Inventions Of All Time
- You Are An Old-time Swimmer If...
- You Are A Newbie Swimmer If...
- 100 New Year's Resolutions For Open Water Swimmers
- What If?
- What Country Do You Represent?
- Thaddeus Gamory Diversifies From NYPD To South Florida
- Anthony McCarley Taking It To Another Level
- Swimming Fast Under FINA Rules
- Are You Ready For The Open Water?
- 25 Things Well-Traveled Open Water Swimmers Have
- Far-out Futuristic Inventions For Swimmers