From Openwaterpediahydrating) during an open water swimming race, relay or solo marathon swim. Fueling is done while the swimming is treading water.
The feeding process is generally considered to be a four-step process:
The swimmers stopped momentarily for a feeding.
[Origin: bef. 900; ME feding, OE féding].
- 2 Seconds Of Pressure On Coaches And Athletes
- Open Water 6T - Teaching Open Water Feeding
- Hydration And Fueling Drills For The Open Water
- Feeding Fast In The Open Water
- Open Water Swimming - Feeding Drills
- Open Water Swimming
- Tasting Love In The Open Water
- 50 Things Open Water Swimmer Should Not Do
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- World Open Water Swimming Association