noun - Free swimming in swimming natural or man-made open bodies of water including oceans, lakes, rivers, bays and reservoirs, performed for pleasure, adventure or fitness at any time of the day or night. Open water races, competitions, camps, clinics, events, solo channel swims or marathon relays are not considered free swimming.
He swam in the 1K pier-to-pier race and then did some free swimming outside of the jetty.
- How Many Channel Swimmers Are There In The World?
- How Many Marathon Swimmers Are There In The World?
- Olympic Marathon Swims For Amateurs Of All Abilities
- List of Marathon Swims
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Marathon Swimming
- What Is A Marathon Swim?
- Do Marathon Runs Compare To Marathon Swims?
- Longest Marathon Swims In The World
- What is The Defined Distance Of A Marathon Swim?
- Travessia 14 Bis Held Today
- Open Water Swimming Bucket Lists
- It Takes All Kinds Of Aquatic Athletes
- Swimming Before The Crack Of Dawn
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- I Got Stung
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- What Is Expedition Swimming?