From Openwaterpedia2013 Global Open Water Swimming Conference organising committee that also includes Oswald Schmidt, Paschal Horgan, Ciaran O'Connor, Captain Tom McCarthy, and Ned Denison who collectively received the Poseidon Award from the International Swimming Hall of Fame in 2013.
Global Open Water Swimming Conference
The 2013 Global Open Water Swimming Conference was held in Cork, Ireland between 11-13 October 2013. The presenters at the Conference include Professor Tom Doyle, Trevor Woods, Dr. Angel Yanagihara, Dr. Lunt & Dr. Adams, Fergal Somerville, Kevin Murphy, Niek Kloots, Sally Minty-Gravett, and Wayne Soutter. The collective efforts of the committee is nominated for the 2013 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year.
- International Swimming Hall of Fame
- 2013 Global Open Water Swimming Conference, WOWSA!
- The Run-up To The Poseidon Award Was An Adventure
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Oswald Schmidt Led A Grand Ceremony In Cork
- 2013 World Open Water Swimming Offering Of The Year Nominees
- Ned Denison Is Swimming On Cloud Nine
- MSF Rules Of Marathon Swimming Announced