FINIS Z2 Gold Zoomers
 Builds Confidence and Strengthen Muscles During Your Workout
With its comfortable fit of 100% natural rubber, the FINIS Z2 Gold Zoomers creates a soft and secure fit and inhibits hyper flexion. With its short blade, the zoomer encourages shorter and faster kicks while experiencing just enough propulsion through the water. The Z2 efficiently propels you forward more than any other Zoomers Fin. The fluid separator located on top of the fin, allows your foot to easily slice through the water while reducing fatigue on the down kick and quads. Whereas the flex box, located on the bottom of the fin, helps you catch the water on your up kick, targeting and strengthening your hamstrings and glutes.
 Sample Workout using the Z2s
A swimmers core strength brings subtle but crucial changes to the way they swim in the water. As the swimmer's core gains strength their lower back flattens helping them sit more efficiently in the water. Try to emphasize a full range of motion and power driven from the core. Z2 Gold Zoomers® fins force the swimmer to engage their core while maintaining a higher kick tempo.
• 400 Freestyle or Backstroke to warm-up
• 400 Warm-Up kick using the Z2 Gold fins
• 4×100 Body Dolphin Kick on back with the Z2 Gold fins @ 1:40 min intervals
• 4x (3x 50 Freestyle + 1x 50 Easy Freestyle) All 50s @ 60 sec intervals using the Z2 Gold fins. Kick 6 dolphin kicks off each wall.
• 200 Easy Freestyle warm down
Total Distance: 2200 yards
 External Links