From Openwaterpediaopen water swim of any distance under any conditions that pushes the boundaries of physical and psychological limits for an individual open water swimmer, especially when discussing an ice swim.
- Coffee And Caffeine Controlled By World Anti-Doping Agency
- Differences Between Men And Women In The Open Water
- Should Ice Swimming Be In The Olympics? Yes!
- If Ice Swimming Were In The Olympics, What Are The Rules?
- Colin's Conundrum If Ice Swims Were In The Olympics
- Ram Barkai Sees Only Tip Of The Iceberg
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Statistics On Ice Swimmers And Ice Swimming
- Where Landmarks Are Pure Snowy White
- Fearless And Frozen At The Bottom Of The World