The Eton Camp
The camp is conducted in Eton, England in March where Adams and other experienced coaches and legends lead long distance training seminars as well as 2-3 hours of pool work every day with stroke analysis.
Nick Adams (born 17 September 1976) is a world-class marathon swimmer and teacher who resides in London, England. He is the President of the Channel Swimming & Piloting Federation and is the founder of the influential Channel Swimmers Website and the Channel Swimmers' Chat Group that provides a global forum for marathon swimmers and a plethora of resources for the channel swimming community. He was inducted as a Honour Swimmer in the International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame in its Class of 2013 for his outstanding body of work.
Adams has been involved in English Channel swimming since the age of fifteen and was the youngest person to complete a two-way crossing of the English Channel, at the age of 16 years. He has successfully completed the English Channel 8 times including a two-way crossing in 27 hours 28 minutes that qualified him for the 24-hour club. His latest crossings were in 2011 (10 hours 22 minutes) and on 24 July 2012. He has attempted a three-way crossing of the English Channel.
- Open Water Swimming Camps, Clinics, Challenges and Conferences
- Channel Swimming & Piloting Federation new website
- Channel Swimmers Website
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation
- Nick Adams Completes 7th English Channel Crossing
- NYC Swim bio
- Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming website
- Open Water Swimming website
- H2Open Magazine website
- Updated 24-Hour Club
- Nick Adams Joins The Triple Break
- Oceans Seven List - September 2012
- When Love And Open Water Swimming Mix
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming Water
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Nick Adams Honored By The International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- 2012 World Open Water Swimming Offerings of the Year Nominations
- Channel Swimmers' Chat Group, Offering of the Year Nominee