Relationship with Pilar Geijo
Geijo is the dominant ultra-marathon swimmer on the FINA Open Water Swimming Grand Prix circuit who is very skillfully supported by her husband Tricárico. "He knows me. He loves me. He knows what I want and I need."
"I always want to give her the truth. She needs to know exactly what is happening during the race and on the water," Tricárico explained in response. He rarely sits down during her races and is always vigilant. He watches her rivals and the dynamic conditions out on the water. He frequently gives hand signals and writes succinct messages on a white board.
Not only is the communication exact and informative, but it is always gentle when necessary and honest as required. Gentle, truthful, caring and loving. Exactly how a husband-and-wife should be and ideally how they should interact - both on land and out in the water. is the husband and coach of top professional marathon swimmer Pilar Geijo.
- Pilar Geijo's Acceptance Speech At WOWSA
- Husband And Wife Sharing Swimming Goals
- Finding True Love In The Open Water
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Open Water Swimming
- 1 + 1 > 2 In The Open Water Swimming World
- A Husband's Everlasting Love
- Navigating With The First Couple Of Open Water Swimming