noun - A competitive swimmer is an individual of any age or ability who participates in formal pool or open water swimming competitions or programs. Competitive swimmers can be age-group swimmers, high school swimmers, collegiate swimmers, or masters swimmers.
- U.S. Master Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Abe Rogers Coaching In Real Time And By The Phone
- Can You Hackett? 100 x 100
- When Swimmers, Polo Players And Triathletes Talk
- How Baby Boomers Will Affect Open Water Swimming
- What Is The Minimum Age For Open Water Swims?
- Are You Ready For The Open Water?
- Four Types Of Open Water Swimmers
- Andrew Chamberline Takes The Challenge In Open Water