From Openwaterpediaopen water swimmer from California and a member of the Dawn Patrol with Scott Meyer, Pete Cassiano, Matt Hanson, Steve Schlom, Michael Bergkvist, and Shawn Oatey. The Dawn Patrol trains at the Long Beach Yacht Club pool, outside the Seal Beach Pier with the Seal Beach Sea Monkeys, and in the inner bay at Belmont Shore.
He is also creator of Channel Twenty-One, a vintage collection of swimming photography, and successfully crossed the Catalina Channel in 2012 in 9 hours 56 minutes under the auspices of the Catalina Channel Swimming Federation.
Recent Open Water Swimming Accomplishments
- Naples Island Swim
- Seal Beach Rough water Swim
- Huntington Beach Pier Swim
- Dwight Crum Pier-To-Pier Swim
- Alcatraz Sharkfest Swim
- Alcatraz South End Rowing Club Swim
- 2010 Dawn Patrol Relay for Charity (Catalina Channel-Non Sanctioned)
- 2011 Catalina Channel Swim (Non Sanctioned)
- 2012 Catalina Channel Swim
- Michele Daschbach Fast Memorial Ocean Swim