Charlie Gravett is an escort pilot and Vice President of the Jersey Long Distance Swimming Club located on the isle of Jersey and affiliated to the Amateur Swimming Association SER, British Long Distance Swimming Association and the Channel Swimming & Piloting Federation. Gravett manages the "Possibly; the best little swimming club in the world" together with is President and his wife Sally Anne Minty-Gravett.
The Jersey Long Distance Swimming Club meets every Tuesday during the summer months on the Slip at St Catherine’s Breakwater.
- Jersey Long Distance Swimming Club website
- Jersey Long Distance Swimming Club Was Tickled Pink
- 30 Open Water Swimmers Known By One Name
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- The Perfect Female Open Water Swimmer
- The Perfect Male Open Water Swimmer
- Finding True Love In The Open Water
- 1 + 1 > 2 In The Open Water Swimming World