Revision as of 06:19, 7 November 2013 by Admin
The channel swimmer completed a crossing of the Tsugaru Channel in her attempt to do the Oceans Seven.
Video of Brad McVetta crossing the Tsugaru Channel courtesy of Masayuki Moriya of Ocean-navi and the Tsugaru Channel Swimming Association
Driven, A Documentary of Marathon Swimming
- The Time Is Now, The Choice Is Yours
- The Unique Challenge Of Open Water Swimming
- Hallucinations In The Open Water Swimming World
- Doug McConnell Digs Deep vs. A Zillion Little Barbs
- Marathon Swimming
- Marathon Swimmer
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- How To Feed On $30 Per Day In The Open Water
- How To Make An Inexpensive But Effective Feeding Stick
- Michael Jordan Joins The Half Century Club
- The Shark Diver Controversy In Ocean Swimming
- All For One And One For All Across The Molokai Channel
- A Rose Is A Rose Is A Rose By Whatever Name
- Badges Of Honour In Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming Is A Global Phenomena
- How Do You Pee And Poop During An Open Water Swim?
- Casting A Straight Line Out In The Sea
- Coffee And Caffeine Controlled By World Anti-Doping Agency
- Mount Everest vs. The English Channel _ Which Is More Difficult?
- Difficulty vs. Risk - Two Different Perspectives On The Oceans Seven
- Seven Summits vs. Oceans Seven - Which Is More Difficult?
- Mount Everest, The English Channel Of Mountaineering
- Differences Between Men And Women In The Open Water
- The Dark Shadows Of Neoprene In The Open Water World
- Playing It Safe In The Maui Channel And Elsewhere
- Volunteers, Escort Crew Fuel The Open Water World
- The Cuba Swim, Traditional Marathon Swimming It Is Not
- The Personality Traits And Astrology Of Swimmers
- Eddie Spelling Brings Channel Swimming To The Home
- What Open Water Swim Could Be More Dangerous?
- Driven Over Long Distances
- Nick Adams Keeps It Brief About His Long Swims
- Pádraig Mallon, Man In The Middle Of Much