Global Open Water Swimming Conference
The 2013 Global Open Water Swimming Conference was held in Cork, Ireland between 11-13 October 2013. The presenters at the Conference include Professor Tom Doyle, Trevor Woods, Dr. Angel Yanagihara, Dr. Lunt & Dr. Adams, Fergal Somerville, Kevin Murphy, Niek Kloots, Sally Minty-Gravett, and Wayne Soutter. The collective efforts of the committee is nominated for the 2013 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year.
- International Swimming Hall of Fame
- 2013 Global Open Water Swimming Conference, WOWSA!
- The Run-up To The Poseidon Award Was An Adventure
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Oswald Schmidt Led A Grand Ceremony In Cork
- 2013 World Open Water Swimming Offering Of The Year Nominees