From Openwaterpediaopen water swimmer and coach from La Mesa, California, U.S.A. who has completed the Maui Channel and is a lifetime member of the Catalina Channel Swimming Federation. She is achieved the Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming with a crossing of the English Channel and Catalina Channel as well as a circumnavigation of Manhattan Island.
Jackman-Beeler was also a member of Team FTD, an open water swimming relay consisting of Forrest Nelson, Mike Mitchell, Kent Nicholas, Emily Evans, and Tina Neill. The relay completed an unprecedented 6-way Catalina Channel crossing in 61 hours 7 minutes from 10-13 July 2013. Source: Evan Morrison of the Marathon Swimmers Forum on 13 July 2013.
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation newsletter
- NYC Swim bio
- Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming list
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation website
- Channel Swimming Association website
- Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming website
- Open Water Swimming website
- Catalina Channel 6-way Crossing
- Sing Their Praises, Team Is Defined By FTD