From Openwaterpediaopen water swimmer from Berwyn, Pennsylvania who achieved the Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming in July 2014. He successfully crossed the English Channel on 14 August 2013 in 13 hours 29 minutes to join the Half Century Club at the age of 54 years with Andy King as his escort pilot. He received the O'Clee Jubilee Cup for his crossing from the Channel Swimming Association.
 Open Water Swimming Career
In addition to the English Channel, McCarley has also completed the 8-mile Boston Light Swim in Massachusetts, the Tampa Bay Frogman Swim in Florida, the 24-mile Tampa Bay Marathon Swim in Florida, the 12.5-mile Swim Around Key West in Florida, and the 15.1-mile (24.3 km) Cape Circumnavigation Challenge around Cape May, New Jersey. He also completed an unprecedented marathon swim between St. Thomas and St. John in the Caribbean Sea and completed the 2014 Manhattan Island Marathon Swim, a 28.5-mile circumnavigation swim around Manhattan Island in New York City as well as the Catalina Channel on 19 July 2014 to join the Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming.
- Anthony's Channel Swim
- Anthony McCarley Is Golden, Joins Half Century Club
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- C3 Results From Cape Circumnavigation Challenge
- For Berwyn swimmer, a somewhat mad open-water dream
- MSF Rules Of Marathon Swimming Announced
- Former Student Crosses English Channel At 54 Years Old
- Anthony McCarley Taking It To Another Level
- Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming
- Anthony McCarley Goes Harder Than Ever Before
- Anthony McCarley Getting Past The Currents