American Swim Coaches Association
ASCA develops and supports professional coaches and quality career opportunities in collaboration with its partners in the world aquatics community. It is an independent professional association based on a central theme of: “Leadership, Education, Certification" and is dedicated to creating and enhancing solutions that are effective in strengthening and improving the coaching profession, American swimming and World Swimming.
ASCA plays a leadership role in evaluating past efforts, present concerns and future planning; and in proposing solutions in both the coaching and swimming communities. The leadership function is provided by synthesizing ideas and information from throughout the swimming community into a coherent direction for action. The education function is designed to provide coaches with the tools necessary to build better swimmers and better people, with the most relevant of coaching information delivered by the most effective means such as clinics (including the World Clinic and Gold Medal Clinic), publications, home study schools and online.
 ASCA Hall of Fame
The ASCA Hall of Fame inductees include:
- 2012 Inductees: Karen Moe Humphreys, Jack Ridley, Don Sonia, Gregg Troy
- 2011 Inductees: George Block, Earl Ellis, Jay Fitzgerald, Jean Freeman, Bob Miller, Jim Wood
- 2010 Inductees: Jack Bauerle, Bob Bowman, Jerry Holtrey, David Marsh, David Salo
- 2009 Inductees: Ron Ballatore, Bob Gillett, Peter Malone, Phil Moriarty, Jack Nelson, Richard Shoulberg
- 2008 Inductees: Paul Blair, Frank Busch, Ray Bussard, Mary Freeman, Don LaMont, Kelly Spitzer
- 2007 Inductees: Bud McAllister, Bill Peak, Jack Simon
- 2006 Inductees: John Collins, Dennis Pursley, Murray Stephens
- 2005 Inductees: Frank Keefe, Skip Kenney, George McMillion, Jim Montrella, Ed Solotar
- 2004 Inductees: Bill Rose, Don Easterling, Jon Urbanchek, Dick Hannula, Frank Elm, Richard Jochums
- 2003 Inductees: Richard Quick, Eddie Reese, Randy Reese, Mark Schubert, Nort Thornton, Jr.
- 1958-2002 Inductees: Dave Armbruster, Bill Bachrach, Red Barr, Dave Beaver, Ernst Brandsten, Stan Brauninger, Harry Burke, Fred Cady, Dades Center, Sherm Chavoor, Jim Clark, Jack Cody, James Counsilman, Peter Daland, Ray Daughters , Johnny Galvich, Don Gambril, George Haines, Louis deBreda Handley, Robert J. H. Kiphuth, Gene Lee, Matt Mann, Charlie McCaffrey, Harold Minto, Richard Papenguth, Mike Peppe, Clarence Pinkston, Jim Riley, Sr., Tom Robinson, Soichi Sakamoto, Charles Sava, Walt Schlueter, Charles Silvia, Gus Stager, Nort Thornton, Sr., Stan Tinkham