Allan do Carmo
From OpenwaterpediaAllan Lopes Mamédio do Carmo (born 1989) is a world-class open water swimmer and one of the fastest professional marathon swimmers in the world, nearly always finishing near the top of FINA 10K Marathon Swimming World Cup races. He finished third overall in the 2013 FINA 10K Marathon Swimming World Cup professional circuit.
The Bahai (Brazil) native competed in the 2008 Beijing Olympics and finished 14th in the Olympic 10K Marathon Swim. He also participated in the 2011 FINA World Championships in Shanghai, China, the FINA 10KM Marathon Swimming World Cup where he was ranked 10th, and the annual King and Queen of the Sea series and the 15 km Travessia Powerade Mar Grande Salvador in Brasil where he finished second in 2012 and first in 2013.
- King and Queen of the Sea
- Desafio Rei e Rainha do Mar
- Marathon Swimming
- Speaking The Global Language Of Open Water Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Allan Makes Move On The Beach
- Allan 6th in 25K in 14th Final World Championships
- Trent Grimsey Throws Down Gauntlet In Grid Race
- A Half Century Of Travessia Mar Grande Salvador
- Allan Do Carmo Comes Back To Take Travessia Mar Grande Salvador
- Thomas Lurz Wins Shantou World Cup
- Red Card Turns Into Red Carpet For Thomas Lurz
- A Royal Flush - The King And Queen Of The Sea