From Openwaterpediaprofessional marathon swimmer from Asti, Piemonte in northern Italy. She is on the Italian national open water swimming team.
She participated in the 2011 FINA World Championships in Shanghai, China winning a bronze medal in the 25 km race. She finished fourth at the 2013 FINA World Championships in Barcelona, Spain. She followed up that performance by earning a gold medal in the 25 km race at the 2011 European Open Water Swimming Championships in Eilat, Israel. She also competes on the FINA 10K Marathon Swimming World Cup pro circuit.
- FINA World Championships - 2013 - Barcelona Spain
- European Open Water Swimming Championships - 2011 - Eilat, Israel
- King and Queen of the Sea - 2013 - Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Valerio Cleri And Alice Franco Suit Up For Italy
- Ashley Twichell Is Queen Of The Sea
- Alice Franco's Odyssey In The Open Water
- Split Times, Average Times Of King And Queen Of The Sea
- Alice Franco Has 10 Million Meters Left In Her Odyssey