From OpenwaterpediaEight Seas and an incredibly difficult 30-mile (48.2 km) channel for open water swimmers. The list of Alenuihaha Channel Swimmers includes some of the toughest marathon swimmers in modern times.
Alenuihaha Channel Swimmers
The following swimmers have successfully swum the Alenuihaha Channel:
Channels in the Hawaiian Islands
There are 9 main channels in the Hawaiian Islands that individuals attempt to swim: Auau Channel (or the Maui Channel), Kalohi Channel, Alalakeiki Channel, Pailolo Channel, Alenuihaha Channel, Kaulakahi Channel, Kealaikahiki Channel, Kaiwi Channel (or Moloka'i Channel) and the Kaieiewaho Channel.
- Alenuihaha Channel Swimmer List
- Open Water Swimming
- Channeling Beauty Between The 8 Seas In Hawaii
- Aloha From One Island To Another
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Swimming Safely With Thoughts Of Sharks
- A Window Of Opportunity In The Open Water World
- Shark In The Pacific Is Caught Up In The Atlantic
- Shark Encounter Leaves A Tooth In Charlotte Brynn