Alenuihaha Channel Swimmers
The following swimmers have successfully swum the Alenuihaha Channel:
Channels in the Hawaiian Islands
There are 9 main channels in the Hawaiian Islands that individuals attempt to swim: Auau Channel (or the Maui Channel), Kalohi Channel, Alalakeiki Channel, Pailolo Channel, Alenuihaha Channel, Kaulakahi Channel, Kealaikahiki Channel, Kaiwi Channel (or Moloka'i Channel) and the Kaieiewaho Channel.
- Mike Spalding, One Tough Cookie
- Alenuihaha Channel Swimmer List
- Open Water Swimming
- Channeling Beauty Between The 8 Seas In Hawaii
- Aloha From One Island To Another
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Swimming Safely With Thoughts Of Sharks
- A Window Of Opportunity In The Open Water World
- Shark In The Pacific Is Caught Up In The Atlantic
- Shark Encounter Leaves A Tooth In Charlotte Brynn
- What's A Cookiecutter Shark?