From Openwaterpediaopen water swimmer and Advocate from Guernsey, one of the British Channel Islands. Sarchet completed 2 of the 7 channels in the Oceans Seven in a fund-raising effort for the Wessex Medical Research to raise money for cancer research: a one-way English Channel crossing on 10 August 2012 and a Catalina Channel crossing on 1 August 2013. He is also the only native of Guernsey to complete a 21.1 nautical mile circumnavigation around the island of Guernsey and the first Guernsey native to complete a Round Jersey Swim. He also finished third in the men's 1000m winter swim at the Chillswim in Lake Windermere in 2014.
 Professional Career
Sarchet is qualified as a solicitor in September 2001. He was called as an Advocate of the Royal Court of Guernsey in January 2002.
 Round Jersey swim
- 28 June 2014.
- 06:02 start time
- 17:31 finish time
- 11 hours 29 minutes
- Elizabeth Castle Breakwater, start and finish point
- Governed by the Jersey Long Distance Swimming Club with JLDSC President Sally Minty-Gravett
- Escorted by Sea Swimmer II (JLDSC Club Boat)
- Pilots Charlie Gravett and Mick Le Guilcher
- Crew and support swimmer Graeme Lowe